Dec 28, 2012

291212 - December

It had been some days after my very hardworking blogging periods.
I always wanna be that hardworking to update but no choice, I am super busy these days D=
You can't even see me online sometimes also *busy*

On 21st, I went to the bank and done with my bank stuffs.
Nope, I am not sharing about me got not much money in the bank.
But that day, I got to know about the Alliance Bank Fixed Deposit promotion - AllianceBuddy.
They actually offer the FD account holders rate up to 6.6% whereas the normal one is only 3.2%.

Anyway it needs minimum of RM10,000 fresh funds, so those who are having extra money, please grab this chance =D
Anyway, it is until 31st Jan 2012 only.
I wanna apply too, but too bad I got no money ='(

On the next day, I got to attend 2 lunch dates =D
1 is my teacher wedding lunch while the other was my sister birthday celebration.
The couple 
My very first time got invited to a wedding without following my parents =D
And it was also the first time I attend a Malay wedding lunch =D
Congratulation teacher =)

I missed the group pic TT
I'm still regret that why was I leaving early that day ='(

Rushed to the Grand Season Hotel after that for the high tea buffet =D
And you now know why I didn't eat in the wedding =)
 The Christmas deco =)
 


 
More pictures to come, but they ain't with me now ='(
Gonna update here after I got those nice nice pictures =D

23rd, it was my sister birthday and like usual, there was a celebration for her.
 The jelly type fruit sponge cake
 
Don't know why that day the light effect seems to be a bit over expose, but I like it =D

24th. we went to TimeSquare and Sungai Wang for shopping purpose.
Spend like a boss yet didn't get lot of stuffs for myself also.
Never mind, next round coming soon =)
 Spend RM30 and you will get this =)
Included vouchers for each month in it =)

25th, Merry X'mas people =D
Had a great dinner - steamboat with the dear =D
Just a part of what we ate and I was super full after that dinner =D

26th, helped mum for selling flowers in the market and had breakfast with the sister at the mamak =D
Nothing special just wanna show some ugly picture by my sister =D

Well, it's really a busy and hectic December but I really enjoy it much =D
Gonna have a special countdown gathering at MinYen house this year and I'm waiting for it!

Anyway, I might change the usual way I blog in the coming year =D
Change it to the simple one maybe?
I wanna save my time =D
No more procrastination as me reaching to 20 soon, very very soon.

Happy New Year in advance =)


Till then,
WanQi

No comments: