Jan 1, 2013

010113 - New Year


Bye-bye old background =)

Thanks for being behind the scene for a year =D


Say hi to the new blog background =D
Changed to darker color =)
Any comment? If you can't see the words clearly or personally feel it's very super duper ugly, tell me =D


Happy New Year guys =)
Turning 20 this year =) Became more old mature =D


My new year resolutions will be :

1. Step closer to my dream
2. Earn and save more money
3. Be back the mature me
4. Take care myself well
5. Lose weight
6. Go travel with the family to somewhere we never explore before
7. Learn cooking
8. Change to a more positive mindset
9. Keep in touch with all my VIPs
10. Appreciate time

Hey 2013, I won't ask you to treat me nicer =D
Cause I will be the one who treat you a lot more nicer =)

WanQi

No comments: