Dec 20, 2012

201212 - Sing A Long Song

Updates my blog very frequent these days =D *Great* Still lose to MinYen that wrote 7posts in 2days
Having a lot of dates and events to attend and I'm really enjoy with it =D


See? We are just enjoying =D

So we went to Neway, One Utama today for K-section =D
The extra-ordinary group members : JunYao, EeLeen, MinYen, MengHern, JenTim, ChyeHuey and me =D

The time we reached were still early, that's why Neway didn't allow us to go in ='(
Wasted quite some time to wait and we decided to take slot from 1pm to 5pm =D

Went to Sushi Zanmai for brunch =D

I wonder why at last no one ordered for the winter specials.

She said it was the worst thing to sit in front of me ='(

 The busy photographer 

 And the foods we ordered =D 
 EeLeen's and MinYen's mentai. I hope I did use the right word.

JunYao's. The salmon seems attracting =D

Mine =D
It proved to me once again I can't really take don as it's in large portion and I dislike the moisture feeling. But this taste ok also no worries =D

ChyeHuey and JenTim shared this.
I still can't differentiate the parts and types of the salmon ='(

 Went to Cold Storage to buy water and I bought KitKat along just in case we got not enough water supply after singing section.


And the best part was : 
We got 14 glasses of drinks.
Wasted the money to buy mineral water ='(
Anyway, the drinks were way to sweet for all of us TT

The set meal that include in the package :

 And you now know why I kept gaining weight TT

We sang non-stop for that few hours =D


Forget to tell JenTim that actually his voice is really nice =D
And the expression when he sings =D #ThumbUp

 No, we didn't sing all these, but we were searching for Pikachu theme song =.=

I like this pic but she doesn't ='(

Group pic that never got enough people =)

 Another hole in my pocket.

Took this when we were on the way home.
All camera sensitive people =D

Anyway, now already passed 12am and it's officially doomsday.
I felt scared before, but just let it be even it reach right?
If it is really the end of the world, I would say : Sorry, Thank You, Forgive Me and I Love You! to everyone that I know and I don't know =)

Ohya, today is Winter Solstice Festival, 冬至 too =D
 The 7 colors 汤圆 made by me and the sisters.
Mum said it is ok even it wasn't that round cause all of us are different and no one is perfect right? 

Enjoy your holidays =D
Cheers,
WanQi

No comments: