Dec 14, 2012

141212 - Outing

Yeppie =D Done with the STPM 2 days ago and officially having my long term holidays now =P
Need a job to generate money but mummy need my help until CNY so the plan delayed until no time.

Had class party on the day we finished our papers and it was a great night =)
Thanks to Joey that let us use her house =)
 Part of the photos that I had that day =D
For more please click here although not much also =D

The most exciting moment for the night.
Those were there will understand this well =D

Met the girls today and we headed to 1U to redeem the voucher we bought =D
Basically what we did was non-stop chatting and non-stop eating. #DietPlanFail
It's a great outing and I'm waiting for the next round.
<3 b="b">
Beside Vern, basically everyone here =D
For more please refer to here or ask MinYen to upload =D

That's all for now as I'm off to a camp tomorrow =D
Stay tuned and I am having a big project in hand now.

WanQi
Signing Off

No comments: