Dec 2, 2012

021212 - =D

A short update.
I left 4 more papers in 10 days!
3 for the coming week and 1 for 121212 then I'm set to free!
Can't wait for all those gatherings and holidays!

Gosh, it's also time to get job as soon as I done with the exam cause I need money!
The wishlist is becoming longer by day ='(
Anyone wanna recommend me any job? =D

Something funny happened yesterday.
Venue : Shopping mall in front of a closed shop.

*Heard a song that I super love recently*

*Turning around and try to figure out where's the source of the music*

Me : Hey heard the song? Where it comes from a?


F : Don't know..


Me : Listen carefully, is it from the closed shop?


F : Ya gua..


*Enjoy the song for minutes*


F : Wait! *Take out the phone* Hello?


It's his phone ringtone =.=

I laughed all the way home =D

Anyway I'm kinda envy those SPM, bio, art-maths students as they going to end their papers earlier TT
Why me?


WanQi
Bye =D

No comments: