Nov 7, 2012

071112 - Stress

Well, never thought of my body will on red light at this time.
Something terrible happened on me, but I can't reveal to anyone at this time.
Hopefully it recover soon, I don't wish to be like this for forever.
PS : No worries, not a very big disaster still.

Had been through a very hard time for the past month.
Both mentally and physically exhausted.
For this reason, lead to my body condition now.

Time to make a change.
No more late sleep, being emotion and stress, eat healthy food.
I want back the healthy and pretty me.

Thanks for lighting the red alarm, body
Sorry for abandon you for some time.
I will make you healthy back again, no worries.

With this, I would say, I won't be that often facing the computer and phones.
Any inconvenience caused, I'm sorry.

Don't worry about me or else I'll feel more stress.
I'll be ok soon, I promised.

Time to fight for the health.
Time to fight for my 4A.

All the best humans.
Best wishes from me until I'm suitable to be at here again!

No comments: