Mar 23, 2012

230312 - Election

So life like usual when school reopen again.
Had a really hectic week as me can't really get used with the days after holidays. #fail

Facing lot of stuffs and people this week and finally the majority of things accomplished by today.
Felt so sorry as I couldn't conduct the meeting like how it should be as.

Thanks to those that with me, and sorry if I couldn't make everyone of you satisfy.

Was thinking how's the problems and argument can be stop but now I actually feel like I should just prevent the problem becoming worst.

Delete all those bad image of somebody in you guys seems impossible. What I should do now I think left only prevent you guys getting more unsatisfied. #mission
.

So the list announced to all of you. I missed the chance to stay with you all.

I felt so sorry for those who couldn't make it also, but please don't do sth stupid cause of this result.

It's not everything, but it's just a full stop on one chapter in your life and actually you can start a new page now.

Don't be too disappointed, be glad cause finally there is someone telling you about your small failure before you did some big mistakes.

We ain't criticize on anyone, please don't get the emotion in this matter.

Anything, I willing to explain but don't spread the humor about us.
.
Congrats to those who manage to make yourself to the finalist.
But be aware. Things ain't as easy as you think starting this moment.
Do remember what we asked you guys to accomplish.
Lame excuses will not be accept once you are in the team.
Fight and strike for the best =)
.

To the one, until this moment me still willing to help you.

But me can't do much.

What's the final result is actually based on your attitude towards it.
It's just a pause in the journey.

No comments: