Mar 28, 2012

280312 - Thousands

Weee.
Today is a happy day!

Thanks for the 1000! =)

<3 is in the air!

.

Urgh. What a hectic day tomorrow.

Going to have the rehearsal for the juniors' pelantikan at the morning and the suffer one, my presentation in the afternoon.

Not to forget about the PA test.

Issh.. Hopefully I can sleep nice and tight later if I didn't die in the nervousness.
Gonna have the public phobia soon I think.

.

Lot of things happen around me but luckily not about me.

Felt so easy and just realise actually I have a wide range on how's the people going to treat me.

Due to all the scars before, I eventually became stronger and not that easy to give up d.

Thanks for all the obstacles that trained me =)

.

Don't know why kept having stomach ache nowadays.

Normally in the afternoon and night.

It can be very suffer out of a sudden.

I think my body showing a red signal to me d.

Gonna take care myself better d.

.

Everyone around me seems to grow day by day.

It's glad to see that my friends, my sister, everyone I know become more and more mature.

It's a good thing to grow, but only when it's without all the negative thinking.

Me actually went through all those nonsense and the time being stupid, just hope no one will ever step on my footsteps after this.

Do what you should do, think third =)

Good luck =)

No comments: