Mar 15, 2012

150312 - Awesome

Wee.. =)
Had a real fun holidays now =D

Forget about the tonnes of homework first.

As mentioned in the last post, the to-do-list, I think I only manage to finish 5 out of 7 when the holidays end.

Lose weight seems so impossible as I kept on eat eat eat during this period of time.

Hope that the weight won't go up is more suitable for me now than asking me lose weight =( *prayhard*

Really got no mood and can't put in much effort in studies.

Forgive me. But don't worry I almost done all of the works =)

Because it's a holiday, I went out so frequent nowadays =)

Went to jog but ending me still can't run a lot =(
My new addiction.
Bought it from Ikano bookfair.
It's only RM1.14!
Well, Hitori is a brother for Sudoku.
Nice necklace chosen by me =)
My new toy!
The first ever time that when I want sth, I get it on the next day!
It's pyssla from Ikea and it's not cheap.
But who cares, me just falling in love with it!
One of my work =)
Going to try out more design =) Stay tuned!

I'm happy and I know it =)

No comments: