Mar 11, 2012

110312 - Holidays

Hey there!
So now I am in holidays =) Though just for one week, but who cares?

I need a break since long time ago =P

Anyway there is a long long to do list for the holiday. No why but this is life.

1. Do revision.

Well, my result dropped for this monthly test and making me feel so annoyed. No more procrastinating but to do more revision. FIGHTING!
2. Clean up all the mess in my room.

My mummy kept on nagging so no choice I have to pick up the undone work.
3. Cut my hair.

Keep on dragging on this matter and now my hair already reached my butt level == Kinda crazy so going to do some renovation on it.
4. Do some craft.

Kinda into craft thingy but always got no time for it. Heard about Pyssla from my friend last time and now really kinda addicted to it. Don't be lazy my friend, go google it yourself. Think so me will grab it soon from Ikea =P
5. Lose weight.

Get to know my weight the day before my holiday starts. And the number showed is like 5165462654643652678632 times scary. Time for exercise!
6. Date with all my dear =)

Kinda long time didn't meet me all the buddy and I shall date them this holiday =)
7. Bring my little sister to somewhere else.

So I think my holiday will be very busy cause of all these.
Enjoy your holidays guys =)


No comments: