Mar 3, 2012

050312 - Fortune Cookies

Had my dinner with my family last weekend @D'fortune.
Nothing really special until I wanna blog about the dinner.

But I'm going to share about the Fortune cookies today =)

In case you don't know,

This is fortune cookie =)
From the wikipedia, a fortune cookie is a crisp cookie usually made from flour, sugar, vanilla and oil with a "fortune" wrapped inside.
A "fortune" is a piece of words of wisdom. The message inside may also include a Chinese phrase with translation or a list of lucky number.
It's origin was said at temple in Kyoto, Japan. I'm not real sure.
The words of wisdom.
Don't know why but I kinda believe that all these fortune actually get blessed before they reach our hand.
Because you know, it's kinda accurate sometimes to what happened around us.
It suits whatever we think and those might be happen.
My dad got the piece which said happy event will take place shortly in your life and the second day, he won a prize =)
See.
The latest for me.
Had this when the time I doubt about my ambition as I was thinking that I set my target and dream a bit too high.
And so again, it happened to be so accurate to my recent life!
My collection =)
That's all for now, rushing =)
Good luck

No comments: