Dec 29, 2011

311211 - End

Stories in 2o11 finally came to an end =)
I don't like ending and also starting.

Don't you feel it's miserable to do things all over again? And I don't like that too cause I know I'll have hard feeling when lost something =P

Very soon I'll be 19.
Gosh, it's the last year that me going to have a 1 in front of my age =(
I am ADULT and I have to bear this in my mind. Me just always forget that I am a grown up and keep bring problems =(

Overall 2o11 treat me quite nice and I know 2o12 won't treat me bad too =)

So my new year resolution will be : BE NICE =)

No matter what me going to have, what challenge me going to handle, BE NICE.

I'll be as nice as I can =)
Anyway, I am looking forward the countdown with my buddies at DPC and wish all of us a

HAPPY NEW YEAR =)

One Minute Left

Happy New Year | Forward this Picture
Ohya, my birthday is just few days to go.

I know you know =P

No comments: