Jan 9, 2012

090111 - Start

Apart from the new year atmosphere, it's now the 2nd week of 2o12.
So how's 2o12 treat you until now? Mine wasn't bad =P

Just did my renovation on my blog and isssssh, I forgotten to save a picture of the old skin ='(

Nvm I'll do remember you old skin *bye*

Well, using a winter theme for this and I do like it very much =)

Don't worry I wont change my cursor to those snowy cursor.
It's annoying!
Somehow I really wish that I could once have a white Christmas with my family =)

How romantic and lovely it'll be when it snows
<3
***

The countdown for new year that day is awesome =)

I do enjoy it very much besides when the rude person-in-charge spoiled my lanterns =.=

It's great count down but Ms MinYen next time please do like what you promised =.= I bathed for so long LOL.

Love the fireworks, love everything about that day =)

I knew 2o12 will treat me NICE.

2 comments:

MY said...

1) u got bring lantern meh?
2) i cincai bath also okay liao, since we buy that 1 was bubble soap.. u got 洁癖:P

绮盼 said...

1. i dont know what it's call the kong ming deng ==
2. i don't, but it's real sticky ==