Dec 14, 2011

151211 - Origin

Just back from Port Dickson just now afternoon.
Having a peace and great time with the loves one =)
Pictures will be up real soon as I'll be free starting next week.
Well, few more days and I'll stop my work.
Now till Sunday open for those who wish to visit me.
Thanks to JYao that came that day but sorry too cause not much time to talk =P
Have a look on this comic:
( http://sin.blog.esnai.com/index.html )
I am those who can never balance myself.
I always do everything very EXTREMELY.
Can't blame myself too much as I do prefer working under such condition but pity to those who work with me, a bit too suffer for you guys =(
It's like I can only stand still when I am at the end of the seesaw but not at the center point.
Haiz =(
This can be apply to every part of my life from family to friends to study even to work.
How can I change this? I wonder sometimes.
But I know I won't make a huge change on this.
Everything going back to it's origin soon.

No comments: