Dec 1, 2011

021211 - December

* Not going to start with time flies, kinda boring start == *
Well, it's already December and I am busy working currently.
One more month and my 18 going to END.
I wonder what big things that I did in this special year?
I got a no-no.
I am still like a child, immature child having my own little sweet time in my own little world.
Nothing had changed just that a bit more obstacles on my way.
I will still cry for pain and complain when I fall.
I will still doing like kids got sweet when I am happy.
I am childish and I know it.
I don't know why, but only in this year I felt that I am so terrible childish ==
I got the unbelievable power to make everything miserable terrible =(
*bang head to wall*
When am I going to grow up again?
I wish I can explore more about this world.

No comments: