Oct 8, 2011

081011 - Off

Just a short updates before me going to bury myself into all the notes.
Cant stand with myself for kept procrastinating *slap*
Anyway, I am currently in a good condition so no worries people =)
Just that due to the exam is around the corner, I am having a bit of high pressure.
So me not going to update that frequent next week and hopefully everything go smoothly =)
I hope to get a better result this time as it will be showed to my parents.
I wanna show them I can do it!
4.0 I am coming!
Oh yea, I saw Jeen Vern drove her mother's van yesterday and I felt that she is growing so rapidly =P
I think I am the only one still stepping at the same place =(
I am going to be more mature!
Good luck and gambate everyone!

1 comment:

jv said...

growing rapidly into an auntie?=.=