Oct 5, 2011

051011 - Quotes

  • The harder the life, the stronger you'll become. The stronger you become, the easier the life will be.
  • I can always forgive the people who hurt me, but sometimes, I just can never forget what they did.
  • Be happy in front of people who don't like you, it kills them.
  • You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
  • Think before you act. Sometimes an apology isn't always be able to heal a heart that has already hurt.
  • When we forgive and smile to those who have hurt us, we ensure ourselves that we're better than them.
  • Let haters hate, and lovers love.
  • The best revenge is no revenge at all. Instead move on and be happy. In the end you win!
  • Self reflection isn't easy. Embrace your haters; save your energy by listening to their critics. Improve yourself and FLY!
  • Take problems as God's ways to improve you. Remember: "It takes a ton of pressure to make a diamond!
  • Treat me well, I will treat you better. Treat me bad, I won't stop to your level.
  • People will talk about us when they envy us & the lives we live. Let them talk, we affected their life, they don't affect ours.
  • The one who seems the strongest is sometimes the one who is in most need of a hug.
  • It’s not about who hurt you and broke you down. It’s about who was always there and made you smile again.

No comments: