Oct 3, 2011

041011 - Spot check

So many things messed up past few days =(
Yesterday, I just felt how struggle was I in between the 2 parties.
Last time, I used to face it with the others and we were strong, but now?
I am the only one in my class yet the others do not seems nice to me.
Just a simple spot check, but it ruined a lot.
Voices came after that, it's normal; but when I am the only one to stand for that, it's a bit too much!
Just a bit of disappointing with you.
Don't think that I don't know, just that I never want you to be humiliated in front of the others. I am not showing how kind am I but I respect you as someone, so do the same to me.
I can understand why teacher doing this, cause you are her student, when things like this happen, she can't refuse, she is just way too kind.
But can you? I beg you, just don't ask teacher do the same thing again? Did you know that Herman noticed about it? I bet you don't know.
You might make her into trouble and involve in a non-stop shooting game, just because of this stupid act.
I don't want to start the war, but stop blaming my people and voice like you did nth wrong but eventually you did.
Dare to do, please be dare to admit!
Another you. I am going to be mad with you soon!
If I accidentally stepped on your tail, just voice out to me! Stop back stab me and if I go crazy, I can't promise that I won't hurt you!
I can take everything to myself, but stop doing some thing stupid!
If you want to be like adult, respect the others first.
They respect you as 6 formers, can you please respect them as they just doing part of their duties?
We work under instructions, if you feel uncomfortable, go ask those who give instructions!
Before you fight, please make sure you are with the right target!
If you feel annoy after this, come to me and I will provide you the answer that you need.
I just don't wish that I am in the war =(

No comments: