Oct 15, 2011

151011 - Pain

It's really pain.
Honestly I dare not to breathe that hard now, I worry.
I worry that it's not a dream.
How much that I hope it's only a dream where when I wake up one day, it's not the same like now.
It's pain, really pain.
What do you feel when you know some people do not welcome you?
I feel pain.
And how will you feel when you know people dislike you?
I feel pain.
Then how would you feel when you realise you are becoming immature?
I feel pain.
Lastly, what do you feel when you know most of the people dislike and do not welcome you but they act good to you?
Pain for me.
I knew all this in one shot. And I just knew how serious it is.
I am in deep pain till the tears dropped so uncontrollably.
I just cannot believe that I am that worst and I could not be worse than now.
I knew some people dislike me but I never know the amount is that much.
I knew some people hate me but I never expect you are one of them.
I knew they could not accept me, but I never know it's that serious.
I knew that the way I did my job could not be accept by many, but I never know where is the problem.
Why? Why do I know all this only in this two days time?
Seriously I am in very deep pain and I wish I could escape from this!
Why you guys don't tell me earlier? Why you guys don't let me have the chance to change?
If I could know this earlier, perhaps I will change. And many problems won't happen.
I am way to collapse.
I just could not stand that pain anymore. I am not that strong.
Can I quit? Can I leave?
I know it can't heal and cure the problem and pain, but at least it will be better than now.
I am a failure
, the greatest joke ever!
I am not the me again. I am changing to be worse.
How much I wish I will be the past me now.
I won't ask for help this time, please left me alone for sometimes.
I will get myself to be better I promised.
I WILL BE THE ME AGAIN!
To those who are concern, please do not worry about me or else I will feel more worse. I won't do sth that will hurt myself, but I will need sometimes to heal the wound. I will back to normal soon, don't worry =)

No comments: