Sep 27, 2011

270911 - .

Just a short update as I am in rush to tuition later =(
Went to be volunteer again last weekends.
Enjoyed the moment that I sacrificed but time used a bit too long till I couldn't finish a lot of stuff in the end ==
But still I will go for charity work next time!
Things really going well these days, but I just couldn't feel the happiness flowing around me.
Emotions conquer me sometimes already, but I still manage to control it well.
Hopefully I won't collapse or burst in anytime! God bless.
Think so I'll have to meet my buddy soon as they can heal me =)
Anyway, I managed to sell 11 Vision just now =) #supersatisfy!
Anyone interested still please contact me =)
I wish I could help my dear so that she won't stress out.
Ohya, Subway is awesome, I just had it!

2 comments:

Michèle said...

Subway is always awesome! #winks

绮盼 said...

yup =)
Kinda full too!