Sep 23, 2011

230911 - Confession

Facing problem again in duty =( It happened yesterday in front of one class. 30+ people were actually looking at us.
The girl scolded me :"None of your business, it's not your class!" after I asked her to go back to her class for several times.
Yup again my tone was those super loud although I knew teachers were having foods downstairs. I just couldn't control my temper for that continuous ignorance from her. I admit it was my fault for not controlling but she did wrong too.
Continue.
I replied her :"So? GO BACK TO YOUR CLASS NOW!"
She :"Shut up la you, SHORTY."
Hell. The first time ever I got such personal attack which I do mind actually.
Ya, I am short, I admit it and I accept it.
But why using this to attack me when I did nth wrong and she is just 15!
I controlled, but I still replied her with :"Who are you now?"
"Your mother."
"Ohya, auntie?"
She replied with some kind of nonsense and ran away.
I just couldn't stand for this and I was non-stop thinking about it the whole day. I told this to a lot of people that I met and although they felt pity to me, but they asked me not to thinking too much about it.
I proposed this to Jeffrey today and he asked me to tell Mr Herman. So I did.
But my main point was not complaining about her, just that I wished the disciplinary board could help us as many of us facing such a problem.
I chose to forget about that.
Problem came when Mr Herman insisted to take action to her as he said she is rude.
Called her and brought her to Mrs Bavani.
Repeated the whole story since she asked and action taken by deducting her marks.
Anyway she got caught for her shorts by Mrs Goh and her mother was called to school.
How it ended I don't know as I wasn't there.
After went back to class, I was thinking, am I doing this right?
I confused. How if I didn't bring up this issue?
But if I did so, it's not fair to myself as her words really offensive to me.
However it showed like I am childish and not mature which always complaining when I did report =(
Out of a sudden, I blanked out.
I am that helpless, but I couldn't change what I did.
Anyway it ended.
It will be a scar on me that will never shed even with the apologies.

1 comment:

Michèle said...

Don't take it to heart, about what the girl said. I know it hurts, I do understand. But do cheer up! :-)