Jul 26, 2011

260711 - .

So I did sth stupid yesterday ==
I clicked on one link and this lead me to a very good condition.
My computer got virus! =[
Anyway, it's fix now (very efficient) and I got not much affect actually.
Just now got my mentor mentee section and although it's not that awesome like last time but I do got sth.
He told me about who am I and I do know more about who actually I am.
But some points that frighten me now!
Teachers think that I am aggressive?
I knew I am but till teacher knew about it? I wonder..
Gosh, I am really worry about I could not get what I want again.
Higher hope really can made me more pain.
God bless me! Think positive =)
***
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MINYEN =)
Hey I love you =P
Thanks for being so nice and cute to me everytime when I need you =)
Good luck, buddy!
Happy 18th!

1 comment:

MY said...

thanks :) muak!