Jul 31, 2011

020811 - .

缘分是很玄的东西。
I was just thinking about someone and just about that i saw her msg in my inbox =P
True friends will always be there, I believe.
***
Everything done by yesterday.
TKP3 sounds weird on me, but can't say I am not satisfy.
Just that I am still feeling weird.
Can predict that lot of thing will happen in this coming year, but hopefully I can pass them all
=)
***
So yesterday was someone birthday.
I was thinking to be the last one to wish her, but unluckily I was having serious flu yesterday till I fall into comma quite early.
I am sorry, dear. I knew how it feel =(
Anyway, welcome to the 18 club.
You are now legally to do things you want la..
Happy belated birthday again!
=)

2 comments:

jv said...

haha grats :)talk this saturday!:D still hate you though =.=

绮盼 said...

don't hate me =(