Jul 15, 2011

160711 - UNFAIR

So the list revealed.
What I expected will never be wrong.
Just that I never expect it to be this worst!
I hate being left out alone.
.
It's just unfair.
I knew nth is fair in the world but I just could not stand for it this time.
It's hurt, and this really made a deep scar on my heart.
I do need time for this.
.
The reason I wasn't there because I am in BLUE.
It's just too unfair for US!
Not only this time though, I tried it before in form 4 and I once thought I could get used with this but the truth is never.
Why should us be judged in a different way?
Why can't us compete with others in a fairer place?
We just need a a reason, at least one which is more acceptable for us.
.
You might said "Give the chance for others to get their marks as well."
But why me?
I do need a chance as well, WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ME?
I don't mind give others the chance, but at least in a nicer way.
It should be in a fairer way, in a fairer competition.
I have my right to fight for what I want as well.
.
Or you will say "We just don't want you be more suffer."
I appreciate the thought of you don't want me to be tired but how you know I can't handle it well?
It is a sweet and warm act where you don't want me to be tired.
I really appreciate,I square, for this thought from you.
But this reason drove me crazy since I was in form 4.
If you really do care of me, just let me have my right to compete but not other ways.
I will appreciate that more!
.
Maybe "You are just way too busy!" is the answer?
Even I am busy, but I know when and what I should do.
I can manage my time well and it doesn't bring any conflict for me which to deal with.
I am sure that I am mature enough to handling my time well.
.
Or tell me honestly, I do not deserve it!
I do not have the ability.
I am just a loser in the fair competition!
If yes, I'll shut up now and get lost myself!
Tell me!
.
There are rumors about I will put my concentration more in co-curriculum instead of my study.
I wonder where are they from? The PROBLEM MAKER?
Hey PROBLEM MAKER, are you just too free and you need to do so?
If you are too free, I don't mind maybe you can observe me more.
See when do I skipped my classes, when do I ignored my study instead of spread all the sh*ts behind me!
.
There are also rumors about I can't work with a lot of people.
Wow, I got many enemies hurh? So a lot of back stabbing.
What I did until I got the name of person which is difficult to get along?
If I accidentally or I really offended you, I am truly sorry!
But GET RID from my life now!
.
I should fight for my right and voice out when I was in form 4.
What I want?
NOT
the name, NOT the post, NOT even the marks.
NOT
fighting with everyone, NOT making rumors on others.
But a fairer competition.
Not because I am in blue and I lost everything.
I should not tolerate that time, at least a last fight before I completely lost everything.
Or else it will be like now.
I got my hope on it and I fell from the top to the bottom.
I am totally lost now, just like that time.
My confident, my hope, everything gone!
.
I do put in my effort.
What I got? NOTHING!
No, it's worst that nothing, I got bad names, I got scar and I got back stab!
.
Like what one said, I should get up and fight for what I want.
As no one else in this world will really give a damn about how the world being unfair to me!
I'll fight till the end, DON'T WORRY!
.
PS : This post is not offensive if you do not think that you are the main character. If you wanna think in such way, DON'T say that I offend you. Thank you.
PS : I know this will be risky to post this up as I might lost everything again in the end. Thanks for the concern, but I need to voice out!

No comments: