Jun 24, 2011

240611 - June Celebration [ Part 2 ]

June is so nice~~
Hopefully every month will be like this too!
So I shall continue with the celebration in the early June.
June 9, 2011
It was my youngest sis birthday =)
Went to Pizza Hut for dinner to fulfill her wish.
Child is easy to be satisfied compared to elder.
It's not nice although it costs high =(
It's as hard as a rock =(
June 11, 2011
2 days later after my sis birthday, it was my mum birthday =)
This is why I always broke on middle of June, TOO MANY BIRTHDAYS!
But as long as everyone's happy, me don't mind for not spending much too~
Dad brought us to Sunway Hotel for the buffet dinner as celebration.
60+ for one and children half price =)
Overall, the foods for me were still OK only and the choices were not that many as I thought =(
Anyway, I love the environment =)
We were in Atrium Cafe and ya the Hong Kong Wanton Noodles is awesome =)
Dad said Sun & Surf Cafe will be a better choice but too bad it was under renovation =(
The melt ice cream ==
I LOVE these!
=P
Bought a pie as the cake for sis still in the fridge that day =)
And this taste nice!
Sweet =P
Done Part 2 and coming soon Part 3 =P
Sorry for the low quality of pic as I used only phone to take the photos =(

No comments: