Jul 5, 2011

050711 - Awesome Weekend

So last Sat was the school carnival and what I did the whole day was DUTY ==
Can't and won't complain as this would be part of my job and it's what I choose to be.
My class got our own stall and kinda regret that I did not help out a lot, SORRY GUYS!
Should think of one way to reduce my regret-ness =)
Anyway, congrate to all of my classmate that we got awesome sales and we EARNED!
Hopefully same thing will happen next year!
Went and watch dear play badminton after that but who knows I was too tired till I fall asleep there == Sorry dear =(
I slept for more than 5 hours that afternoon but it still seems not enough =( How piggy am I? Haha..
The next day I did sth crazy~
Waked in the early morning and prepared for outing with dear again =P
We went to Times Square and we both headed to our destination of the day : THEME PARK.
Ya, there is neither typing error nor your sight problem.
WE WENT THEME PARK
like this :
I know it sounds crazy when you got your backache, shoulder pain with you and you went theme park.
YESH, I am CRAZY =P
It costs RM43 for adult in public holidays and weekends but if you are a MYKAD holder you need to pay only RM37.
It wasn't cheap, so when you got the ticket remember to have maximum fun there!
This is the map and it shows kinda lot of things right?
But haiz, when we were there, there wasn't that great LOL..
A few of the structure were under maintenance some more ==
Anyway, I got lot of fun still.
What I went through?
Wasn't a lot as I felt uncomfortable after few games I went through.
1. DNA Mixer
Accommodating up to 21 passengers at a time, this crazy gondola loops forward and backwards while tilting at the same time.
I felt like I was the clothes in the washing machine ==
I screamed like I am dying that time @@
Due to my size wasn't big, I kept on knocked my shoulder when I was turning upside down =(
Dizzy + Heart Attack + Crazy + Excited + Frighten + Pain
2. Spinning Orbit
The 48-seater spiralling ride takes you soaring up to 30 metres, the highest peak of the theme park, while rotating at 10 rpm.
It wasn't anything if you are not someone with acrophobia =)
It spins slowly and steadily but still I felt a bit of dizziness =(
Dizzy + Enjoy
3.
Supersonic Odyssey
As Asia-Pacific's longest multiple-inverted 800 metre long indoor roller coaster, this 48-seater runs at a top speed of 80kmph.
So it's the roller coaster with super high velocity and you can feel your inertia there!
Screamed not as much like in DNA Mixer but it's more excited than before!
Again, I knocked my leg at the safety belt and it left me a bruise still =(
Velocity + Excited + Crazy + Heart Attack
4. Botanic Drive
Take a leisurely drive around and discover Fantasy Garden at your own pace.
I know I was a bit too old for this =P
Who cares when you have nth to do there and you saw a bunch of teenagers came out from there?
It's cute to honk at others and bang others =P
Childish + Enjoy + Relax
5. Robo Crash
Crash! Boom! Bang! Get a bumper-to-bumper experience with Robo Crash.
It's the bumper car. I drove one car and eventually dear sat beside me.
Crashed with others most of the times and even I managed to skip from crashing with others, I will bang the wall ==
Dear said I can't drive a real car as my driving skill sucks =(
I enjoyed this a lot!
Fun + Enjoy + Crazy
Nothing much else that I went and I missed the Space Attack which swings you 360˚backwards and forward to heights of over 20 metres as I wasn't feeling well.
Looking forward to the next thrilling games! HAHA =P

No comments: