Jun 17, 2011

180611 - June Celebration [ Part 1 ]

It's mid June now and it's like WOW wth time flies so fast? TT
June, it's supposed to be a good month to me as lot of celebrations here.
Until now it's still very nice to me, hopefully problems wont come to me in coming half month *pray hard* =)
So it's all about celebrationS here =)
May 29, 2011
It was the early birthday celebration with my aunt =)
She used to celebrate her birthday with my family these years, don't know why also =P
Anyway, I was not at home that time as I followed my parents out that day.
Slices of cake from Secret Recipes.
Why so weird? Can try out more flavour she said =P
Simply like the durian one =P
The one =)
Birthday girl with her husband =)
I told you I wasn't there =(
Anyway, wish my aunt always happy there =)
Dumpling Festival 2011
I got not much feeling with the dumpling festival as I don't like to eat dumpling.
I so-called hate the sticky sticky rice ;(
But this year mummy made quite a lot of dumpling as she felt proud that she can made prefect shape of dumpling (how cute is my mummy)
My centre organised class in conjunction with the dumpling festival as well.
Home made dumpling by mummy.
10 in a bunch and mummy was proud that she successfully to wrap them in prefect shape =)
These were the mini size one =)
My sister did this in the class. Not bad too.
However, I did the most embarrassing thing there.
Me cant even wrap one dumpling successfully without mummy's help at first =(
Wrap and unwrap and wrap and unwrap TT
Anyway, me still manage to finish one which is super ugly at last =P
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Believe me it's ugly!
The egg which can stand by it's own! Try this out!
After trying hard, my mummy manage to make it but me failed =(
So it's all about now. I am sleepy =P
Will done the rest soon =) STAY TUNED!

No comments: