Jun 3, 2011

090611 - Holidays

Well this is all about my holidays.
Gosh, I am kinda exhausted now but it's a nice holiday =)
Holidays are here at a suitable time for me =)
Me can just release what ever negative in me to reach my inner peace* KungFu Panda 2
Me gonna make a summarize or else it's a bit too long.
6M 2005
Me went back to my primary school like almost every morning last week to fetch my lil sis.
It recalled back a lot a lot of my memories there.
My entire primary school life was spent with all of them in the photo =)
They are super and I still remember how childish we were sometimes.
Good luck to you all, my friends =)
* My previous look is tooooooooo ****, so haha ignore me =P
-----
Went to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 as well =)
It's kinda nice for me and I enjoyed it very much =)
I am practicing hard for my inner peace =P
Po
Furious Five
I like Tigress =)
Shifu Lord Shen
Watch it if possible if you love cartoon =)
-----
Went to the bookfair in The Mines too.
However I bought nothing and I do feel the bookfair was not that grand like previous year.
The first and ever time that I don't wish to hanging around there ==
Anyway, it's over now.
-----
So it's my lil sis birthday today =)
Happy birthday the small small one =P
-----
I'm not going to emo again
I PROMISED

2 comments:

MY said...

duuu.. cover my face too mah!! >.<

P/s: I hv 70% loo like kai yan. =.=

绮盼 said...

blek =P
only the few percent look like her lol == you think a bit too much ==