Mar 25, 2011

260311 - Future

Got my result Wednesday and it's like Wow, FINALLY..
The result for me is already beyond my expectation but humans are greedy isn't it?
Frankly speaking, I am not 100% satisfy and ya with a bit of disappointment.
Opps, until now me still haven't announce my result hurh?
Here it is :
  • Malay - A-
  • English - A+
  • Chinese - A
  • Mathematics - A
  • Additional Mathematics - A-
  • History - A
  • Moral - A-
  • Chemistry - B
  • Biology - C+
  • Physics - C+
Feeling surprise for my science subject? Well, I can say that this time might be the highest score for my science sub since the first day I was in science stream.
I think I can get a pretty straight As if and only if I was in art stream. But it became dream d lol..
Somehow I felt so sorry to the three science teacher. They really helped me a lot but haiz, sorry teacher..
I remember that day me almost dropped my tears when I confront with Firdaus, my Physic teacher.
Sorry..
But well it's a past tense for me already and I am going forward d =]
Still remember I was asking help in the previous post that which path I should go?
Well, I decided =) I am going to the pre-form6 program starting next Monday.
It means I am back to school again next week =)
I change to art stream this time and it will be a new challenge for me.
I think and I believe I can handle it well =) God bless me!
In other hand, I applied for matriculation and hopefully I can get it.
Just because of I am waiting for the matriculation result which fall on May, I'll be wearing my old uniform (prefects' uniform) to school until May =)
Hopefully I still can fit in my old uniform well.
And I think I will be the only one wearing in such attire next Mon. Gosh, I am the odd one!
People, please please please dont ever misunderstand that I'll rejoin prefect, PLEASE!
After all, rejoin prefect? It's a matter for later.
Good luck for all 93s' ya!

1 comment:

jwei said...

all the best to you my dear..i believe that you can do it very well in art stream. i missed a chance for transferring to art stream. my form6 would be perfect if i chosen art stream when i decided to go for form 6.. anyway, my f6's life still great and same to my uni life now :)
enjoy you pre-form6!! and pray hard for you to get matri..!! gambateh!! <3