Mar 30, 2011

300311 - F6 Summary

Well, as everyone knows me go for pre f6 classes which is ongoing now.
Today is the 3rd day and finally i blog! I was unable to blog as I sick on yesterday night ( it's only the 2nd day! )
So, it's a review on these 3 days that I went through =)
Day 1
We were feeling so strange to back to school as most of the 'kbian cemerlang' looked at us like we are monster.
Me feeling totally odd as I am still wearing the blue prefect uniform ==
Anyway, that day was the opening ceremony for the anti-crime week aka minggu kpj.
The hm was delivering his speech for 30 mins plus and do you know what his 1st issue to come out?
Facing to all the lower sixers and asked : Why the girls not wearing yellow ribbon? You should be proud of yourself proud to be kbian cemerlang... Summarize 3000 words for that ==
After the long long speech, there was the so-called-VIP's turn for the speech. Another 30mins gone =(
After all I pretty like the drama that all the prefects junior did.. Sponge bob square pants team =P
We moved to the meeting room after that and ya there was another talk for us.
Counseling teachers were explaining all the local uni for us but sorry to say I gain nth much lol.
The day ends with nothing gained after all except for all the teachers kept telling us that f6 is harder and we must get 4A..
Day 2
Well well well, it was the 2nd day and unluckily it was the opening ceremony for all the Science and technology, Mathematics, Geography and Arts week =(
Again we sat at the assembly ground for long again. I wonder if sitting really let our butt become larger can we actually sue the school hurh?
Same procedure the hm's talk. He praised all the lower sixers for wearing the yellow ribbon and he said these to the upper sixers.
You should be proud of yourself!
I will NOT force you to wear the yellow ribbon but I want you to show your love to the school by yourself.
For those who are not wearing, I'll LET YOU OUT FROM THE SCHOOL.
So can you see how nice this hm is?
Anyway, he summarize his speech and it took only 15 mins! How glad was I that time!
But I was wrong, because the worst part coming.
After the assembly, all the lower sixers were called to the meeting rooms again for the speeches!
Hell, the hm talked 45mins this time TT
My half day gone with all the speeches.
Due to my oddness for wearing prefect uniform, all the teachers which asked us to join extra society were actually stared on me!
Hey, I am not necessary to join the prefect please! So embarrassing lol..
We managed to move to our class before the recess and guess what. The whole classroom was actually fulfilled with DUST! Super irritating.
Eco period after the recess and it's Pn Lena =)
Nothing much to comment about it but I do think I can do pretty well there =)
MUET period came after Eco and it's Ms Geraldine.
I was so so 'glad' to see her again. TT
Ohya, she is currently a PhD holder and she does being Muet examiner for the professional in uni.
Surprising right?
I got sick after I went back home and hell, it was just the 2nd day! TT
Day 3
Did not go for assembly since raining.
Forget to say, Shi Yien was my deskmate =)
All the teachers started to teach and introduced us what are the topics we going to learn soon.
Nothing much again but still all the teachers insists on we should work harder and harder for f6 =(
Did not manage to meet Kevin and Jen Tim the whole day and I was wonder where they went during the recess =)

No comments: