Jun 15, 2010

Holidays Life 2 - 090610

It was my youngest sister, my cute cousin brother and my cousin brother's father [my uncle] birthday.
It was also my dear MinLi birthday.
Well, quite a lot of people birthday on that day.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
again =)
The whole afternoon was spent at Jusco Metro Prima.
Nothing much to say about it.
The main point on that day - PRIMARY SCHOOL GATHERING.
It was the first gathering after so many years we leave the school.
The dinner should be start at 7 pm, but due to no transport i was late.
When i reached there, JianHong, Foong, KenKe, JunXian, KokLin, TeikMan were there already.
Please do not ask why Foong there, thank you =)
We kept chit-chatting after all.
We started to eat after a long period of waiting.
Two different soup : TomYam and normal soup.
For those who know me well, surely know which one i prefer.
Those who attended that night : Me, MinYen,
KenKe, JoEe, Christine, Anndrea, WaiLoong, YuanRong, Giam [ i forget how to spell your name =X ], RongBin, KokLin, WeiKeat, TeikMan, JianHong, JunXian, WaiXiang.
Most of them did not change a lot.
We are still the same =)
By the way, those naughty boys had changed to be gentleman =)
I enjoyed the dinner very much.
Thanks a lot =)
Pic for the day :

No comments: