Jun 15, 2010

Holidays Life 3 - 100610

Went for undang lesson.
Was late in the early morning. Sorry to Kevin =(
Then while walking to the centre, my slipper broken ==
After registered, the leng lui there told me that i could not wear slipper for the class.
Asked my sister to bring my shoes to me after all.
Thanks to her =)
Went in and the atmosphere there was not nice at all!
So boring and Kevin which sat beside me almost fall asleep.
And the tutor was like spreading his own religion.
Islam always.
I can accept does not mean i need to accept it. ><
Due to me and Kevin did not wish to have our lunch there, that's why we walked to a bakery and have nasi lemak.
Now only i know Kevin does not drink mushroom soup.
By the way, me quite geng that day as i managed to finish my rice with curry =)
Continued our class and yet the same tutor still doing the same thing.
Luckily i did not fall asleep ==
Credits to Edmund that helped me a lot in registration process.
Supposed to have my test tomorrow, but it will be postpone to next week.
Good luck to me =)
I DONT WANT A FAIL!

2 comments:

Storymank2vin said...

hehe..hope both of us can pass at the first try..i dont want to spend RM50 for second try leh..

绮盼 said...

for sure can pass if we prepare lol =)
good luck to us =]