Jun 14, 2010

Holidays Life 1 - 070610 / 080610

Weeeee =)
The first time in my whole life to have my own salary =)
Went to a badminton match to help out.
At first they told me to be umpire which i did not really familiar with.
Me worried about that for few days.
After that they told me that i might can change to be urusetia if i really no confident.
Wake in the early morning and got myself to the badminton court located beside Brem mall.
All of the players would be students from primary schools.
Although i am a bit taller than them, but still i feel i have not much difference with them.
The bad side of a short people like me =(
My job for the day was only complete the master copy for the badminton match and arrange umpire for different matches.
Me also need to make announcement to let those players got to register and moved them to their game.
It was an quite easy job for me and i enjoyed it very much.
Those players were really 'geng' in playing badminton.
At least they are 100000000000000000000000 times better than me.
Something happened that hurt me there.
When doing the registration, those youngster used to call me teacher although i do not know why.
Here comes the child that hurt me =(
He called me teacher also and so i explained to him that i am not a teacher.
He did not even think after i told him this, he called me AUNTIE straightly.
OMG, i am a auntie? Am i looked so old?
He called SengYi which sat beside me 'GorGor' but me AUNTIE?
It does not sound right to me! Haiz TT
Besides that part, i did enjoyed myself there.
The lunch that SengYi dad bought to us quite tasty just that a bit salty =P
Umpire could get Rm2 for every match that they umpired.
Cause me only help in urusetia part that's why my salary a bit different =)
I got Rm90 in total for 2 days =P
Credit and applause to Seng Yi and Seng Hoo =)
ps : someone driving skill scared me!

3 comments:

Storymank2vin said...

haha..aunty~i think u really look old lo..(sengaja want to hurt u)

Jeenius said...

auntie is an improvement from ama.

绮盼 said...

OMG!
it's damn hurt leh..
from a child u know..
i nd mask..
vern : nth shd b proud wit tis improvement lol ==