May 11, 2010

110510

Dont know why i am not in the right mood the whole day.
Perhaps the bad mood started since last night.
The class for last night was not that happy for me as i thought.
What the teacher said and thought i cant even follow and some of them were totally drove my mad by making a lot of noise.
I just cant accept and control myself to those sound pollution.
Did not talk much today and dont have the feel to talk much too.
Damn moody for the whole day and felt like wanna argue with people. [ i am so crazy]
Not because of the menstrual problem and not because of anything happen.
I am just emo!
I AM NOW SO EMO!
so get far far away from me so that the fire wont burn you along.

2 comments:

eminey626 said...

same lar :x so damn moody!
feel like wanna scold someone!

绮盼 said...

keke =)
the feeling so strange n annoy right?
bt we cant let it go...cheer ya u =)