May 10, 2010

100510

The lower six back to school today.
And i dont really get used to their attendance for so suddenly.
And i dislike this feeling.
Not having good mood in the class after sth happened to me.
Feeling of isolated back to me again.
And i am worried.
Sorry if i did let off my anger on you.
By the way, i just dislike that moment that everyone forgot about my attendance.
Thanks to Ning which told me that she wont let me have the feeling of isolated. Thanks. I did feel the warm from you.
Played maths magic in the library as it was one of the activity for the club.
Enjoyed it very much =)
Thanks to Vern which shared with me about her problems.
Thanks to let me know i am not alone again.
Tonight will be going to class again and i knew it will be fun.
Looking forward to it =)
HATE WHEN YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME !

No comments: