May 9, 2010

090510

Went to watch the debate competition this morning without those debater permission.
As you guys knew, they were prohibited us to watch their competition as they would get pressure.
I understood what they were thinking, but i just wished to support them by using my own action.
I am sorry if i made you guys angry or i brought you guys pressure.
I am really SORRY!
By the way congratulation to Kaiyan =)
Hoping they wont angry me tomorrow...
After the competition today, i went back home and got little of rest before i proceed to the other event that i had today.
I went to 浴佛 today as today is mother day, 慈济日 and 佛诞日.
It held at Kelana Jaya sport centre and we went there by bus which provided by the organizer.
It was very grand event which it used in total 272 bus for the public and it did not include those went there by themselves and those volunteers.
I went for it for the third year. And this year for me their performance not quite good.
Maybe cause of they changed their venue from indoor to outdoor.
But i did enjoyed the day =)
Thanks for everything and everyone for today =)
Lastly, happy mother day =)
SORRY!

No comments: