May 8, 2010

080510

Went to St John this morning.
Since i am not so young, the activity did not involve me much.
Or should say i definitely got nth to do that time?
Since i was so bored, i got Ning book 小黄莺鸟 to read.
Although it is thick but i still managed to finish half of the book.
This show how boring was i that time.
Headed to Jusco after the activity with sis.
Planned to have the movie 'Ice Kacang Puppy Love' with sis and him after his discussion for the debate team.
Unfortunately, the cinema did not show the movie that time. The fellow there told me that they only showed the movie in the morning.
Is there any difference to show it in the morning or in the afternoon?
Had my lunch in the KFC after that.
After met him, we headed to Brem mall. I just wanna have the movie =)
Sing k with both of them while we were waiting for the movie.
They sang loud =) I did enjoyed the time.
The movie was still ok for me only. Nothing much to say about.
I did enjoyed the whole day.
Happiness gain easily =)
想去看辩论比赛。
难道是无理取闹?

No comments: