May 12, 2010

120510

Posting a status about teachers day banner on fb.
I just wanna explain why i would post it there!
Last year as the really suffer experience, we did our banner the day before teachers day.
And it was dear Chye Huey birthday that day.
I made the day such a failure and not managed to give her a better day.
She some more cried on that day due to the pressure having.
I felt sorry and guilty to her since that day.
And the banner was the only thing that i can say i am really a failure!
Back to why i was posting such thing.
Truly i admit my communication skill is not that good and manage to let many people misunderstanding what i was talking about.
I am sorry about that!
What i want to say is i hate teachers day banner which brought me a lot of bad memories but not i hate THIS YEAR banner!
You guys are working hard for it and i can see it.
Just that because of your teamwork remind me back what i experienced last year.
SORRY
if you misunderstand what i post.
If you do not wanna accept, it's UP TO YOU..
Believe it or not?

No comments: