May 16, 2009

Untitled.

Now is 2.00am. I'm still hvent sleep and still blog here. Not that i cant, but i refuse. [Maybe i want to be a panda?]
***
WELL. Just started to revise my biology. Realise that it is not that easy. Have quite a lot of fact and thingy which i need to memorize. Zzz. My brain was kinda full as inside already fulfill with other subject thingy like Maths, Add Maths, BM, BI and many many more. And i still need to put in SJ, Bio, Chemistry, Fz and even PJ. Zzz.
Hopefully i can pass all my paper.[really it is enough for me] LOL.
***
Just now went 'shopping' at Carrefour. Actually i just want to have my dinner and just accompany my mummy.
Again i realise that i hate to be left out. I dislike the feeling of being isolated, be alone. Or i should say i scare of it? Keke^^
***
Kai Yan called me for the teachers day thingy. She want me to give her some opinion. Haha, the FIRST TIME she call me for opinion. She is the one always give me her opinion and she never call me up for my so-called-useless opinion.
Hopefully she can accept what i said and hope that she can handle all the thing. LOL.
And also i hope to be more important in her mind because she is important to me.
***
Found out that boys or men are always the one who like to keep all their secretS. Feel like they are having much more secrets than a girl. Felt like want to do a experiment on them. [can you imagine those guys are those white mice and i'm the scientist? Keke] I want to know what are these people thinking.
Because of my curiousity, i asked my daddy about what he will do when he feel unsecured. And he answered me just sleep la. What a 'good' answer nia. I really dont understand. Why boys are always like to keep their feelings, keep their problems with them and not to share with other? And they like to help girls to solve problems. Why for it? [Confused]
Too many question and WHY in my mind now. [will blog it after the exam again]
***
Love a new thing now. Love to fold star. You know, fold the paper to a star.
Start this again because of my sister. Her friend birthday and she want me to help her to fold.
I forgot who was the one to teach me. Just want to thank the person.
I already finished folding 5 pack [each pack around 50 stars]. Kekex. Dont ask me why am i so free.
I hope i can finish more, so that i can make it as present. To those birthday, to those who need to be wish, to those i love. The stars contain lot of wishes inside. Hopefully they will like it.
***
I blog about my feeling toward a person this afternoon.
Post it actually just want to tell the person what i feel and what i think about the person. Hope that the person will read it and realise something.
***
Feel sleepy already.
Nitez and sweet dream people.

No comments: