May 11, 2009

2day. 11/5

Had my 1st paper today.
Bi 1 n Bm 2.
Was kinda DIE.
It's just like what i predict before. HehE^^
Not that i dont care, but i tried not to be too care. ^^
Tomorrow sj 2 and chemistry 1.
Dont know how will it be.
***
FINALLY.
I transfer all the photo from my phone to my pc.
Wanna to do it a long time ago, but was kinda lazy.==
And now i did it!
Keke.
***
They did something to me that day.
But i realise it today.
I did appreciate what they did to me.
Thank You, girls.
And also sorry for the things i did wrongly before.
***
Read many blogs today, including my old old post.
Feel like we are too emo and we terlalu pandang berat to somethings.
It's really the matter of thinking. Sometimes, we are too negative already.
Actually life should be happy. We should enjoy our life.
Keke.
Hopefully i would continue with this thinking always in my future life.

G00D LUCK T0 ALL!
CHEER!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

u also good luck la haha.