May 9, 2009

Lazy...

The planning still going on...
But too lazy to accomplish it...
***
Still remember that day i being raped by someone.
Told that people how i felt. What i think.
Keke. Kinda siao that day until kena bebel by my daddy coz went home too late.
***
Fri, i stayed till afternoon school end.
Doing what?
Meeting till 3.30pm.
Lunch ( Breakfast also ) at 4.00pm.
N doing nothing till 5.00pm.
Two more hours? Slept all the time in FAR.
Kinda tired that day.
Dont know why, just felt like wanna sleep the whole day. ^^
Learnt a new things that day.
Realised how 'perasan' is the junior.
Realised how they care me.
In a good mood the whole day as i got enough rest.
Keke.
***
Sat, the whole day for revision.
But yet, i think i wasting my time only.
Keke. I didnt fully concentrate in the things.
Learnt new thing again.
A different point of view that taught by my daddy.
I think it's what snr want.
Same thing, but from two different people.
It's the time to follow them.
***
In a good mood now.
Although quite nervous for the midyear.
I knew sth good might happen.
Hopefully good luck fall on me.
***
Cheer ya, People!

No comments: