May 19, 2009

untitled 2.

-Exam week-
And all my paper not good. Not good meant very very bad. I leave many spaces blank for my bio, chemistry paper. For the experiment is more die. I wrote till half only then i dont know how to continue d. So? Blank again. Other paper? If paper 1 dont know the answer, then tembak only.
I didnt even dare to leave blank for my exam last time. But for this mid year, dont know why i dare to do that. Keke.
I prepared to accept my 'good' result already... Zzz.
-Hari Guru-
Didnt do anything since dont know how many weeks ago. We had no good reason for this and i'm sure we will kena kao kao after this. Keke. Dont know why we become more brave and brave already. We dont want let the day fail, but yet we did nothing. Miracle could happen? Impossible. But i think we did prepare for the scolding section already. I somemore want to prepare speech or so-called-reason for senior already.
The day will fail? It's still a mistery, an unknown.
-Holidays-
Holidays is coming. And i am waiting for it.
I have if not wrong about 4 camps during the holidays. Kinda siao i know. But i know also this is the last chance for me to go for camps. So i must use up all the opportunity. Keke. By the way, thank daddy and mummy for letting me do this.
-Others-
I'm awaiting for Kai Yan story telling.
I'm changing. Attitude and also my mind.
I want a break! For my piggy bank good. [Used up my save for the camps^^]
I WANT YOU listen to me. [Dont think too much la wei]

6 comments:

Andrew said...

wad o..i also duno do de la..hahaha..
wad if miracle happen? Lol.
tell me wad to bring to camp..==

Anonymous said...

never leave common here^^

me now oso having exam
wan die le
gambateh lol
gt 4 camp in the holiday so gud leh
enjoy it lah.........^^

绮盼 said...

to the anonymous,
i know tis was the 1st time 4 u to leave comment here, but can u tell me who r u? Zzz.
Yao, u dun pura-pura there. Blek.

Anonymous said...

second time leave comment^^

hehe^^
i am the wretch blogger......^^
haha......

绮盼 said...

u r the wretch blogger?
i know u or can i know u?

Anonymous said...

i am hakgai......

haha^^