May 22, 2009

One day gone again...

Exam
Keke.
Finally the exam week over. And wheee, i got a very 'good' result.
I wont cry and i wont feel sad. I knew this is the chance for me to change! ^^
For the next exam [i knew it's still very far.], i'm sure and i promise i will get a better result.
Hari Guru
Finally.
We got all the approval today. And we can start working for our banner already.
I still remember that day someone asked me. Why we choose to tangguhkan all the things till now and it is so late already? And i got no answer for her.
Just want to say, actually many things are not under our control. Sometimes, although you willing to do, but there will be also obstacles that block your way. It's not that you can do if you want.
And i admit that i am lazy enough. Keke. Actually i'm quite useless to help my ketua. Sorry, dear.
Camp
Went for camp kepimpinan briefing today. It was kinda zzz.
What they told me is that because i was late, so i need pick up the responsibility as a leader.
My reaction that time was like 'What a 'good' reason?" "Like that also can?" They just simply make a decision lol.
But i was quite satisfy with my group members. Haha. 2 scouts in my group, i dont need to scare tdk blh hidupkan api already.
And a special event here. I same group with the Jeffrey again. Last year prefect camp i was in the same group with him also. Haiz. But at the same time i can bully him again. Wakaka.
DC Class
Went to DC class today. The first time for me to DC people. I still remember that our class kena dc last year. It was ----. And now i do that to others. Keke.
The ketua for today was not that efficient as what he can do. Maybe he was blur with the situation as he was also having the first time.
It was not that fun as i thought it will be, but it was not that difficult as i predict before. It sound difficult to control 5y, but actually by using the correct method, they may under the control or should say they will listen to you if you are not wrong.
Quite shock with my prestasi today. Normally, i wont tegur form5 student as they are our senior also. I will just 'nasihat' them. But today during the dc, i was shouting to them. It was not tegur, but it's kinda shock for me to shout.
By the way, i am not that satisfy with my prestasi. Actually i can do it better, but i did mistake just now also. Haiz. But nevermind, because i will do it better next time.
Other
Talked to Kaiyan today.
Realised that actually Kaiyan having another perspective compared to me. She is having different point of view that i dont even can have. Her words was quite useful to me. Thank you!
The JunYao.
That day made me angry because of his words. Keke^^
Dont know why nowadays i have quite a lot of argue with him. Hehe. But luckily those fire wont last longer, if not i think all of us will menopause again and again everyday.
-HOPE-
-SMILE-

No comments: