Apr 3, 2009

Memorable...

All about this week:
-The performance of our class that day was kinda WULIAO. It was like we didnt prepare and we went up to the stage. Actually we got lot of time to practice, but seems like we dont really care for this performance right? However, we did what they want us to do already. We had accomplish all of our jobs. WE ARE THE BEST for me already.(at least we dare to go up without much of preparation.)
-As a helper for Science and Maths taman angkat. Decided to make a big change in the taman. Having a lot of ideas(make full use of our imagination), but the final decision was the simplest one as we did not have much time for it. Looking forward for the marking section as we sacrified lot of time on it. Hopefully what we did can impress others. But till now no one know about the marking result. (did they all gave mark?) Realise sth new. Those 6 formers are intellegent. Not only their studies good, co-corikulum ok, they somemore know how to plant. Their knowledge are much more wider than my. Can i become one of them in the future? They are really mature people compared to us. They know very well how to organise their life. Hope they can have a wonderful future after they graduate from this school. Good luck to all of you and thanks for being so kind to me. Thanks for what you guys teach me these days and the 'first' time you guys gave me.
-As a free helper to draw badminton club's mural. As my art scored B- for many many years ago, i don't understand why i have been there. I'm quite useless there as i need people help for many things.But it was my first time actually. A brand new experience for me. It was memorable and i will keep it in deep heart. Thanks to those there with me that day. Thanks to the two guys for letting me paint their hands. I did enjoy the process!
-Again as a helper for KPJ taman angkat. Seniors want us to clean up the taman as it looks like jungle(mini 1) that no one explored inside. T.T Kai Yan scared all those juniors by playing with the cacing and made us worry by chit-chatting with the plants. Although i knew why she did so, but can you do those stuff while no one there?
-Tried hard to finish all my homework. It was like hill of homeworak as i'm lazy to finish them while i was free. Kinda lazy again. And finally I DID IT! I managed to hand in all my works on time. And hereby i want to thank CKY for her concern to me. She was the one who will 'membebel' there if i dint accomplish my work.Thanks a lot to Min Yen also as she let me borrow her books for many many times in a week. She did well in her work and her books were the best choice. LOL.
-Having the first meeting among ourselves. But the result seems like not that good. The meeting did give me lots of inspire.Finally i realise the way to become a leader is not that easy as i think before. The way i did before actually was the wrong one. I will change it and i hope i manage to change it. And hopefully those PA can change their attitude also... Hopefully no more bad feeling next meeting.
-Arguements have to be solve. And i need time for all these things again. I wish not to solve problems for now, but i knew it was impossible. Dear, i knew what my job is. And i promised i will try my best to keep the point balance. I PROMISE. And you Please keep the promise.
What a tired week again.

2 comments:

Jeenius said...

ama, i think your seni is fail 1 la.

Andrew said...

same thing to say.
gambateh !