Mar 29, 2009

Balik Kampung...

Ooh oh oh, balik kampung ~~~
I went back to Penang last two day for 清明. Actually that is my father hometown. LOL!
I skipped my St. John activity and maybe PIBG duty for this trip. It was my first time to skip activity leh. My full attendance gone...
Well, the trip is quite ok for me as i only need to eat, play and sleep. The point here is that i need no to pay for it! Wakaka^^
Ok, we started our journey to Penang on 28/3/09 3.30am. And the first station was the KFC located at Metro Prima. Well, we were there for our so-called supper, or else you want to name it as breakfast also can. They supplied 24hours service. But i want to made a complain! Their service at mid-night is not as good as usual. They dont even prepare chickens to sell. I only got cup of tea. Lot of 'night cat' there for drinks and foods. I saw people 'pakto' there also. LOL!
After the meal, we FINALLY started our journey. And please dont ask me how to go there or what happened during the journey as i slept from the beginning until the end. (Wei, dont think that i'm like a pig because YOU ARE SLEEPING that time also!)
We reached there by 8.00am and we went to the wet market for some immolation(Is it their name?) Then like usual, we went to the temple and those process went on smoothly. We checked in to the hotel after we had our breakfast. RM248 for a seaview room. Mummy said it consider cheap if compare to other. Well, i cant comment much on this.
After having a bath and short rest, we went for our lunch. (It seems like we were eating all the time right?) After the lunch, we went to buy the biscuit. And you know how many people there anot? The people flooded the shop and we queued there for 45mins. And 1 box of the biscuit costed us RM9.50. I'm still wondering why are the people being so crazy for it.
After the long waiting, we managed to get 10 boxes of the biscuit. (Mummy help my aunt's' to buy d!)
Did you switch off your light for the campaign 60 earth hours?
I did it. But the feedback for this campaign in Penang was not that good as i saw all of the restaurant switch on all their lights.
I think for the following years, we should get more candles to prevent 'bad things' to happen.
I waked up at 6.30am for the sunrise. It was my first time for watching the sunrise. Although the view from my room was not that clear, but i already satisfy with it.It was so beautiful and wonderful. I hope for the second time already. LOL.
Get all the things ready and we went home.The traffic was suck. Highways also can have trafficjam. OMG! You know why? Just because of those stupid drivers which drive at the speed of 60km/hr. It is highways somemore! How they got their licences?(wondering)
This was all of the part of my balik kampung trip. Hopefully i can have another trip very soon again. Pic will be upload soon.
Love travel
Love spending time wif family
Love to have rest

2 comments:

Jeenius said...

fast fast me want see pics.

Bernice Lim said...

lol... u din write for qing ming
i wil tot is GOing for a real trip
=.=