Mar 24, 2009

Changes...

Lot of changes these days lol...
Kelas jagaan changed... (will i miss those fellows wif lot of db prob? coz can salin nama...)
Zon changed... (i'll miss the peace life in zon 3)
Mentor changed...
My attitude towards them changed...
My feelings towards all of the things changed...
My aim for now changed...
My dream changed...
I'm appreciate for these changes and instead i think i need these changes for my boring life.
I appreciate for the change of zoon. zon 2 is kinda challenging.
I appreciate for the change of mentor. Snr tsh will ok for me. I think he can help me in lot of conflict if he has time for his mentee.
I appreciate for the changes of kelas jagaan as my new classes are both juniors for me. Easier to take care if they could listen to me.
I appreciate for all the attitude that i have now towards all the things. I choose not to be that emo again as i knew many people worried about me.
I appreciate for the dream that i have now. It make me work harder and harder.
AND I APPRECIATE FOR THE CHANCES GIVEN TO ME.
Qiwan
24/3/o9
enjoying the life now.

No comments: