Mar 18, 2009

HELP!

I've been in front of my old old computer since i got an assignment to do. It's an assignment given by snr zk for the video tutorial class since we learned all the functions of the programme.
And i had face all kinds of problem when i tried to finish my assignment. Until now only i realise that my computer really really can being destroy already!!!
1st, I'm facing with the problem which is the speed of my pc to load programme is extremely slow. How slow? It's slower than the tortoise, perhaps the snail? I had waste more than 5 mins to load all of the programmes. It wasted more than 30mins to download the video i want! Oh Gosh! I think i can register for being the most patient people while confronting his/her suck pc and without spoilt his/her pc.
2nd, it challenged me by playing the hang game with me. I had restart my pc for more than 5 times in a day just because the pc hang for no reason! Somehow i managed to control myself from hentam the pc.(hentam pc? i think i gila alr!)
The pc gave me many more problems. But for save my time, i prefer not to write it down.(actually i'm lazy to write). I am wondering now how i gonna hand in my assignment tomorrow to snr coz i realised that the pendrive had not enough space......
T.T who want to change the pc for me? I'm waiting for a new pc!

1 comment:

Bernice Lim said...

hey...
nw onli i NOe tat u re here ady as well
lolx...
old ppl in 1993 a..
hw i wish i can change my pc wif u o
(symphaty)~
yet...
my pc is jz a bit beta den urs~