Mar 16, 2009

Sukan 2oo9

LOL, sukan... The first mistake i did was that i forgot to bring my gloves. OMG! I somemore reminded them to bring it the day before lol... Malu ni... So without any choices given, i called my daddy to bring it to me. And the time he went for work was 7.30am, meaning i got to have my gloves at 7.30am. The problem here is that we are STILL IN THE ASSEMBLY GROUND that time. How can i go out with all the prefects and teachers duty there? I need to thanks CKY and Derek for their help, especially Derek which stood at the gate for more than 5minutes. LOL... After many minutes gone, i FINALLY got my gloves. Don't ask me how i got it, coz i also dont know how i went out from the assembly ground.
After helping MH for the attendance, we went for our marching. OMG! The tapak for marching was kinda worst. It makes our shoes became more and more dirty. (Hentak kaki somemore) I dont think i did the best for my marching. I am really tired of it already. I DONT WANT MARCHING ANYMORE! But i'm glad that our team did the best already. For me, WE ARE THE BEST already. After the non-stop speeches, finally the opening ceremony ended. And our team managed to keluar baris without anyone absent. I'm very proud that none of my team fainted or not feeling well. Actually at first. i quite worried about someone will fainted in the barisan, especially those who didnt sleep the night before.
After keluar baris, we went back to F.A.R. (it's stand for first aid room!) And here is the place i want to apologise. That time i want to talk about sth, sth to menaikkan our semangat and also some reminders. But someone ignored me all the while by ordering the members go for the duty immediately. After many seconds gone, i decided not to 'deliver speech' already. Sorry to the junior which i knocked when i walked past. And also sorry to everyone. Sorry to Yenli and Sherilyn because i had use a lame reason to go. I am hurt. Hurt by her action actually. I just want to do my jobs and she as my friend (kononnya) ignore me all the time. She somemore did that in front of all the juniors, seniors and members. I dont understand why she did that actually. After that i heard more about she again. She went back home earlier than us, before the closing ceremony. And the main point is she said that she told me about that the day before. Sorry to tell you, i really dont remember that you told me before. As Yenli said, we did disappoint with her action nowadays. Everything that we want she cant give us on time and she argueed with us somemore. I actually still wondering why she having such a big change. Hey girl, PLEASE change your attitude la... We are waiting for your changes and chances are given LOL.
Back to the sport day. After changed my uniform, i go straight to my duty. Zon 2 canteen leh. It was my first time duty there. And after dutied the whole morning there, i realised that zon 3 is a good place actually. Duty in canteen quite challenging lol. Besides want them to sit properly, we somemore need to halau them to the field, db and dc.
And for this sport day, RED HOUSE is the winner. They still in the 4th placing te day before lol. They got the champion for khemah, perbarisan, sorakan and many many more. Seems like CKY and Joee were hyper happy that afternoon. And for perbarisan, band got the champion. Actually it was a shock news for all. But congrate to them also. ( i want to know what placing did we get!)
After the closing ceremony, we had a meeting. We got quite alot of 'advice' from each zon, ds, db, su, tkp and kp. After that, snr Kai Jian annouced the ajk for teachers day 2oo9. OMG, i got the banner again. Dont know why i always get this lol. Or i should tell them that i scored B- for my art last time. But luckily i have LCH accompany me. And also congrate to Dashenthi, Tze Chien, Jun Yao for being the penyelaras and timbalan. Also for CKY as the 1 incharge of persembahan. ^^
The meeting over at 2.00pm and only that time i realised my key was not with me. I felt like want to cry that time because all my things still in f.a.r and all of them went home already. I had to go to the office and asked for the backup key. I cursed the people who holding my key many times that afternoon. After i returned the key to Mr.Jaya, only Shi Yien showed up and she told me the actual location of my key. But i didnt manage to get back my key at last also due to some technical problem. Hopefully the one holding my key now will not loss my key and will jaga it carefully.

1 comment:

Bernice Lim said...

emm...
st john gt d second ...
d mark jz a bit lower den band....
^^
u all tried ur bez...
so... ^^ (is it too late to say tis?)

HEHE... RED RED rED Red...
u re yellow d hor?
haha... blerk~