Mar 13, 2009

I'm not that good !

After today, i became not that confident alr and it's without a proper reason... It's just a feeling, or maybe because i am very emo now. Emo to myself.
I saw sth today. Sth that may made me not confident as before anymore. I saw her. The way she duty, the seriousness that i still dont have much now. The way she doing works, without complaining and argue. Suddenly felt like i am wasting my time doing sth stupid. Why cant me become like her? If not mistaken, i think this is what the senior want me to find out.
I really dont understand. Dont understand why am i having such attitude. I dont like those people who do things simply, but now i became part of those people already. Why cant i do things with more effort put in?
The same situation applying here. While i'm complaining sth, i always forgot that sth better i havent done yet. While i'm complaining that someone not fair to me, i think i'm also not that fair to others.
It's all the matter of our mind. I really think i need to have a change in myself for now. I did need a change, if not i wont reach my dream. I want to go closer to my dream, but not more far away from it.
I AM HOPING THAT I CAN BECOME A BETTER PERSON.
AND IF I SAY IT, I MEANT IT AND I'LL DO IT!!!
Gambateh! I said to myself.

No comments: