Mar 6, 2009

Balance?

It's a good news that finally we manage to change our uniform. FINALLY we became pengawas tetap... XD
Comments from seniors to me sounds like this : "......you have a great potential. AND WE ARE EXPECTING MORE FROM YOU......" "......don't ONLY show your strength in ST JOHN......"
OMG! Although i know i'm more special compare to others, but senior also need no to say out 1 ma... malu leh... LOL.. kidding only......
Well, back to the title. Balance. You will wondering what's wrong with me? Balance also don't know... Well, the balance I want to mention here is about the balance between lp and st john.
I wondering why... Why all the lembaga i joined manage to see my potential and expecting much more from me? Not only lp expect sth from me, but also st john. Not that i don't want them to put attention to me, but i scare. I scare that i can't do the things well enough and i scare i can't reach the goal that i want.
I knew that i need to be more confident in doing works, but i think i need time to find out the balance point between these two lembaga before i manage to gain my confidence. It's seems like a tough job for me. It's not easy to gain the balance point as everyone is expecting sth.
I promised to many people and even myself that i can, i manage to balance in between the two lembaga. But till this moment, i don't think i reached my goal yet. I just want myself to be fair enough to everything i did, but it's seems like the ruler in everyone is not the same. Fair to everyone and everything? It's sounds like impossible.
Hopefully tomorrow and the days coming will be better. I'm also expecting sth from myself and i think that I CAN DO IT. Gambateh ya!
[Congrate to all of us and thank you all the seniors for being so good to remind me about the balance point!]
Love?
Both of lp n st john

3 comments:

Jeenius said...

all you have to do is to divide your time equally =)many form fours struggle really hard to find a balance point between their ko-ko activities.so just add oil.time management is the key~

bak kut teh~~~

Andrew said...

ama gambateh XD

Unknown said...

jia you!!!
i knw u can do it^^